Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I'm supposed to head home in 6 days, for Christmas...I can't believe it's that time of the year already. It seems like last Christmas was only a month ago. Goes to show you how fast the year can pass. Since last Christmas I have accompished what? I have gone through the EMT-Basic course in college and gotten my EMT certification, I have taken my first written test with a Fire Department (And gotten an Interview!!!) , I have worked in the Glendale Fire Department. I was an Assistant Manager at a pool, and also the Head Coach of a Swim Team. (Any More???) I had reconstructive Surgery on my Achillies Tendon, Taken Wildland Firefighting Course, ummm... Ended a Three Year Long Relationship...Oh And I MOVED out of State! I wonder what will happen next year...Pretty Good for a 19 year old huh?

No comments: