Monday, March 17, 2003

Man! I'm falling hard for this guy. he's really great. Last night he said "Jonya, I'm really falling for you" and I was like really? and he said "yes" and I was like Truthfully? and he said "yes" then I said "I already fell" God! he is great, I'm so worried that he is gonna break my heart. We were talking about what we are looking for in a companion. And after he said his thing I kinda chuckled 'cuz I was gonna crack a joke, and he toldf me to say it...so I did. I was like "So, basically you're looking for me." :) and he said "yes, I am looking for you. I've waited my whole life for you" oh, man! he's got a way with words...sometimes it's totally story book, you know? Too good to be true, like "How can this be my life?" but right now it is. And it feels so good.

No comments: