Tuesday, May 27, 2003

okay. I've been hella busy the last week (and then some) Tuesday (the 20th) I went and watched Chewy & Scott, and Marie Graduate...all so grown up now. *sigh* I feel so OLD!!!!!! I can't believe it. Later that night I ended up going to the Lake until like 2:30am. It was sweet, I faced a fear (swam to the bouy in the middle of the night...so dark, who knows what is in that water). Wednesday, rode the AR van...no good calls, did i even run a complete call??? I think 2 yes. Thursday, rode on the Engine for about 10 hours, got like 3 (0r 4) calls. Friday Rode out in Daisy Mountain, 8am to 8pm...Snake Removal was the big call of the day (ran 2 calls total). Saturday, worked out at the Phoenix Training Academy. Sunday, Cliff Jumping and 3 hours of puking after getting wasted playing Halo. Monday...slept, and slept, and slept...then played B-ball (almost won against 6 guys) and played more Halo, then watched National Security with Chewy. (hehehe, Matt) Tuesday...didn't do much. Slept, drove a lot. Got tires rotated. Going to watch movies! BooYah!

No comments: