Monday, August 09, 2004

I went to the beach today (Extreme Beer Drinking) & I feel good right now... Earlier I was having a totally bad night. I've never had anyone throw my shit off a balcony. That's like stuff out of the movies. It wasn't Oliver. His room mate did it. I was so fucking hurt and pissed off when I realized it too. He threw my jeans, my underwear and my bra off third deck. I come out of the shower, hurt because he was yelling at me through the door, and no clothes to put on. I was pissed. Anyways I talked to him about it later. HE Had a bad day and someone else had pissed him off so when he came up to their room and the door was locked he snapped. I understand.
This weekend was (overall) good, crazy, but good. My arm hurts. I'm tired and I have to work in 5 hours, so I gotta be awake in 4. I NEED sleep. Today I made some CD's to play in the Jeep when I get home. All I wanted earlier tonight was home.
Caralynne's First day at kindergarten is today (the 9th), and earlier (yesterday the 8th) was the first time she swam without floaties. :) I wish I could have been there. I miss home...


No comments: