Wednesday, October 30, 2002

So I don't get to go to Hazy Dayz tonight, I'm totally bummed. The first time in a month that I haven't made it. Well I was busy yesterday, but I can't believe I missed a post (and now I can't even type good). So yesterady was work it was okay, today was pretty good. it went fast. :) that is the best! when something so long goes so fast. I wish I could go to Hazy Dayz tonight. It's 6:38 if I hauled ass I would be there by nine. But then the drive home in the morning! UGHHHH! I can't handle that drive alone, I was falling asleep last time I tried it. It's just too hard if I have to work.

Today is The 30th, In two days I get to see one of my best friends. Yay! I can't wait. It's gonna be great ( wotw #1) we are gonna have so much fun, I haven't seen Crystal in over a year. Same for Christina (who is going wiht me to get Crystal from the airport) man the three of us were close, come on! we were @5.7.9@ ~if you don't know the story call me and I'll tell you~I can't wait to see them again. It's been so long. I'm going to feel like I'm in High School again. Well I am gonna go see what my neighbor is up to. I wish I was in Tucson.
:( Sorry I couldn't make it Lani...I really wanted to. Well Friday is gonna be hella cool (wotw #2) no Work, I'm gonna see Lani and Crystal and Stina!!!

Tomorrow is Halloween, I am still trying to figure out how exactly I want my costume to look. I have a big part of it...But I don't know what else I can do. I'm tired, maybe I'll just take a nap instead of visiting my neighbor...Choices...Why is everything choices? A

No comments: