Sunday, October 27, 2002

Well, I am back from Tucson now, the drive home was actually pretty interesting. I met a guy named Robert. I was doing the "drive by & check out car next to me for hot guys" thing and I drove past his car. He's pretty cute. When I past him he came back up next to me to look again, then he held up his phone like he wanted my phone number. Funny enough, I had a sharpie Marker and Paper in my seat next to me. So I wrote it down and held it up when I past them again. Hahaha! doesn't that crack you up? Well About 30 miles later I am getting off on the exit for the Northbound I-17 and he passes me again, and his mom holds up a paper that said "stop at next exit" hehehe. right on. WellI talked to him for about 5 or 10 min at the Gas station. He is on vacation and he has an awesome accent. He's from Chezch...(shit, I can't spell it) anyways his family is on vacation to California for a week and he said he will call me on the way back. How cool is that! Well I have to work tomorrow. So I need to get to bed, somewhat, on time. Night. :)

No comments: