Tuesday, April 08, 2003

eight-six-seven-five-three-oh-ni-eeii-ine...
~I saw the best new commercial today. If I drank soda I would totally go buy a Mountain Dew. It's the commercial where the dude is in the ocean in a boat. And he kinda sit's back for a second and grabs a Mountain Dew out of his bag like "ah" and opens it, then a whale swallows him and in it's stomach he pops open a flare and sees a huge group of people and they are like "hi!" and they all hold up thier Mountain Dew. Then when the whale dives under you can see the bottom on it's tail and it says "Do The Dew". Funny stuff.
~I wanna either go 4x4ing on Sunday or go work at the fire station. Both sound great, I'll probably do the latter. But going four wheeling would be a blast, I'll go if I can find someone to ride with me. That way I don't have to meet a bunch of new people alone.
Breathe Deep & Sleep with Angels...
(I wanna see Paul)

No comments: