Thursday, April 10, 2003

Well, today (April 10th) is my 20th Birthday...Weird, I don't feel any older. I sure don't think I look *much* older. It's just because 20 is no big deal. Eh! what can I say..."I'm tired" (that's what) so lets re-cap...
I love my life!
Best Present this year is between a few things, definitely between number 1 & 2:
1) A picture of my Grandpa next to his Military Jeep (when he was 26 years old) from my step-mom.
2) My little sister (Lani) coming to visit me from Tucson :)
3) A card (just the card) I got from my dad, I really like what it said
4) The dozen, red, long-stemed roses that were on my desk when I got to work (from my boyfriend)

The best present I've ever gotten was for my 18th Birthday, and Lani had 18 people call and leave messages on the answering machine at my house. Number 18 was my dad and my little sister singing happy birthday...I cried. It was the best I've ever gotten. (and it didn't cost a dime!...I'm not a big money person)
NIght everyone! (I'm not a teen anymore YAY!) Breathe Deep & Sleep with Angels!
~5~

No comments: