Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Song of the Day: 3 Doors Down "Let Me Go"
I'm sitting here by myself made myself a glass of Orange Juice and I was thinking about how I have all these little quirks that no one knows about. More than anything I wish there was someone in my life that knew these things. The Orange Juice is what started it. Until this morning no one knew that I mix my OJ with Water. Now my mom knows, only cause I told her. I don't wanna have to tell people about these little habits I have. I just want someone to be around enough to notice them.

The pain I have gone through in the last year was so unbearable at first, now I know everything I went through was in vain. Wish I could count every night I spent crying til 4am, the number of times I wasted my breath saying his name wishing by some type of magic he's hear it. Hours I spent staring at the ceiling thinking of him. No one knows these things I did while I was alone. And it was all for nothing. I'm so tired of being alone. I just want to wake up next to someone that is 'complete' because they get to wake up next to me.

No comments: