Sunday, November 24, 2002

I truly wonder how many Mike's I am going to meet this Month.... I'm a Mike-Magnet... Here's how this one e\went. I got on the Greyhound leaving Denver at 6:15pm. I had to change busses at 3:20am. Wel the first bus had a lot of empty seats, this one... I had to share a seat, I dreaded the thought of having to sit next to a stranger for twelve hours. that is a long time, so when I got on the bus I picked out a seat next to a guy I had overheard say that he'd just finished paramedic school, I figure that way we at least have something in common. We talked a little bit, then he fell asleep. No fair! I was so tired and I couldn't fall asleep. Well around 7am realize I don't even know the dudes name. Well I pick out three names that look like they would fit him: Adam, Mike, and Bryan (just for shits and giggles). Well I finally started noding off. I think on my whole 20 hour trip I slept for two hours. I am so exausted right now! the bus made a couple of stops for a few minutes at each place. I think finaly around 11:30 he was totally awake. well we were talking about our return trips, since we were both going round trip, him from Albequerqe to San Diego and back, and me from Denver to Phoenix and back. Then I was telling him abnout how many Mike's I had met in the last two weeks and he says "well now you know one more Mike, my name is Mike." I was like "what?!?" heheheh...funny huh? I am a Mike magnet. He was nice though he let me fall asleep on his shoulder and we laughed at the crazy guy in th back together. By the way he ws in Paramedic School for the Air Force... He does Para-Rescue. Cool huh. He goes back to Albequerque on Saturday I don't go back to Denver until Tuesday December 3rd. :( it was cool talking to him though. I miss colorado, I wanna go back already...Phoenix doesn't even feel like home any more, it's so weird. But my trip down was Amazingly long! but it was okay. I am so tired...did I say that yet?

No comments: