Friday, November 29, 2002

today is good so far, I woke up at 10:30 on my own...no alarm or anything. And I didn't go to bed til like 2:30am...I'm adding more to this post. Lets see today was pretty cool, I didn't really do to much. I hung out with my little sis. I love you Lani. we went to the storage unit...I found my contacts, I've been looking for them for like a month already. I found a lot of stuff I wanted. My ankle feels good today too. it's only the 3rd day that I've been able to take the boot off & walk around. I was scared at first to go out with it off. It was all tight, but it felt really good today. :) I was so happy I got to see John a lot yesterday. John is like my little brother. I love him to death. I got go to the movie with him and just hang out. It was like "old times" hahaha. Any ways, I love you lani...be careful. :-p

No comments: