Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Once again I am very tired. :( I really should work on getting more sleep. But, I did have fun not getting enough sleep...I watched a movie...wanna know, wanna know? huh? huh? huh? Star Wars Episode II! Yay! It was the first time I had seen it. Very good. I don't even remember when it came out though, some time in the last year, right? Well Life is pretty good, it is gonna be Crazy when It gets closer to time to leave for Colorado again. But I can't wait, I miss it already. I still haven't seen Marie, John, or My dad. I tried calling my Dad but he never called me back, he knows I'm moving, I don't understand why he doesn't even try. Kinda Fucked up if you ask me. But then again I shouldn't be surprised, he didn't show up for my last swim meet...Yeah, I STILL have issues over that, I should jsut get over it. But I can't :(...I am way to used to being dissapointed by guys. This better not last for the rest of my life.

No comments: