Sunday, November 03, 2002

Well the last few days my entries have been pretty short. But at least I am trying to get them on here, right? I got back from Tucson today around 2:30 that's after taking Stina home. I would have been home by 2:00 which is freakin awesome time. We left around 12:40 that's what my clock said when we got on the freeway. Hella Cool, huh?! (wotw) anyways I am getting ready to take Crystal to visit Stephen. I dunno how long it is since she's seen him. I really don't want him to see me. The last time I saw him he was drunk and kept saying how much he loved me...For those of you who don't know him he is one of my ex-boyfriends, we went out for a year and a half. That’s a freakin long time.

Hmmm, what else is going on in my life? Let’s see. I met a guy. His name is Casey and he's freakin awesome. I really like him. And I think he likes me. But he doesn't know what he wants... don't really know any guys that do. So I guess it's good that I am going to Colorado, then we'll have time apart because I think I like him too much for what he wants. But then again I dunno what he wants. He acts like he likes me a lot. Ugghhhhh! I don't freakin know!

No comments: