Saturday, November 09, 2002

Wow it feels like it's 10:00 pm, but it's only 8pm. I am having a really good day (what little of it I had) I didn't go to bed until 6:00am this morning, and then I woke up at nine. But I went back to bed around 1 and slept until 4pm! I am so LAZY! I am getting ready to leave now, but I wanna get at least one "blog" in per day. :) Tomorrow I am going to the mountains and I'm gonna play in the snow. I had fun last night, I met a lot of really cool people, And Pat (Crystal's Boyfriend ~they are SOOOOO cute together) Has freakin Awesome friends (a few cute ones too ~Mike & Matt ;) ) nah, I love it up here in Colorado! It's so beautiful. When I was little I always wanted to move to Colorado. I love it here. It's so great....

Speaking of Moves... I've been thinking about moving to Tucson for a semester, I really like the idea of it. Tucson is really a lot better than I used to think it was. I dunno give me some feed back here. I would be coming for spring 2003. I wonder if Pima Community College has a swim team??? Anyone care to do some reasearch? We'll I'm off. Have a GREAT day & Night!

Fuck it, Have a great week...can you tell I'm loving it here?

No comments: