Sunday, November 10, 2002

Wow, so it’s Sunday already! I have no idea where my fucking sunglasses went, Damn it! Ahhhhhhh! I’ve looked everywhere. Fuck it, I’ll find them later. (Or sooner)

So today was pretty cool, I watched a ton of Cartoons this morning. I don’t really remember what they were about or which ones were on. Hmmm, Alex is SOOOOO adorable (he is Mike’s [<- :)] little boy…2 years old) He was so shy this morning, but then he started not being shy anymore. At first he didn’t want to sit next to me on the couch but after a little while he came and sat next to me on the couch and crawled up and gave me a kiss. It was so cute! Then a few hours later I was playing with him and he jumped up and landed on my nose! Ouch! But I was okay (he kissed my forehead to make it better ***awwwww, how cute:)***) then I had a nosebleed for a whole 2 seconds. The last time I had a nosebleed was the third day of wrestling season my junior year in high school.

No comments: