Sunday, November 17, 2002

Yay it's time for a picnic. And Crystal & I spent all afternoon in the kitchen getting ready for this! We had fun last night. Crystal, Pat, Mike, and I went to Butch's house last night. I was good though. I didn't drive home. hehehe. Friends don't let friends drive drunk. Get what I'm saying? Well last night was the first time I've ever played darts. And after having 5 drinks I did really good. Except like every 2nd dart I threw stuck in the wall. None of the guys even stuck them in the wall when they hit out of the target. Well Mike & I were a team. The other teams were Crystal & Pat (who didn't even drink...Yay for the DD's) Jen & Sy, and Butch & Megan. I whoop ass. I threw a bullseye on my first turn. Then when the next team went to go Butch realized it was only set for two teams. So we had to start again. But I threw another bullseye! Well Mike & I rocked, we won first! Okay Time for a Picnic in the mountains. :) Yay! Bye. Go look at pictures! ("Nothing Yet" link) Hey it's 1:08pm heehehe

No comments: