Saturday, November 16, 2002

Hmmm, let's see what did I get done yesterday? It was so much fun. Crystal and I headed out to get our Colorado drivers licenses around 12:30. Know what's funny. Up here they have a separate building for Drivers Licenses. It is it's own building, it doesn't even say DMV it says "Drivers License" how crazy is that. Hehehe. So, we totally had fun while we were there. Took pictures and stuff while we were in line. Played “Good Samaritan”. :) Aren’t we angels? Then it gets to be our turn and the guy won't let Crystal get her Colorado License because all she had was her AZ license. The dude was a Dip Shit, but I got mine. My picture is pretty good, except for the fact that I look way too much like my mom!
Then we go to the union; by the time we get there it's 3:45pm! Where did the time go? It’s ‘cause we pit stopped at the 16th street mall. Hehehe. So I filled out my papers.
After that we went to Cherry Creek so I could show her the bathrooms. We got side tracked by a Godiva store! I have never been in one. The only reason we went in is to get free samples (free samples rock) and ended up spending like $11. Then we go out and sit in the "Grandma, wait here we'll come get you when were done" section and eat the fatty food we bought (chocolate! yummy, but too much makes me sick) And guess what store was right behind us... Build A Bear Workshop! She hasn't seen it before so I showed it to her. Now she wants a bear...(Hey Christmas is coming up, you know who you are) I've wanted one ever since I saw the store in Phoenix. We'll we made it to the bathrooms; I think it was one of the first things we did when we got there. The Chocolate store was after the bathrooms.
To make a long day short, we planned a picnic for Sunday. We got our nails done, hung out with Mike, "visited" a friend, drove around in Denver, and took lots of pictures. :) It was a fun day! Hehehe. Bye!

P.S. We never made it to see Harry Potter, by the time we would have gone all the little kids were out of school, and all of the shows would have been sold out. Oh well, some other time. :)

P.S.S~ Ming Na- she's the ER chick, I half wanted to say that the other night, but I wasn't sure. She is Mulan! And she is also in the "Joy Luck Club"...but I was wrong about Crouching Tiger...that's not her! :( hmmmm, what about James Woods??? ***Yahoo Search*** AhhhhHA! I remember now, he was in Riding In cars With Boys! I knew I had heard his voice recently! I feel so complete now.... ***sighs***

No comments: