Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Class was good...Grief & Death Notification. Long, and that classroom is HOT! But, he wasn't there. Blah! It's all good though...so, I'm gonna vent:

*sigh* (here goes) I really (REALLY) like this guy...But, I am so afraid of being hurt. I don't quite know what to do. My mind is pulling me in two different directions. It's like I like him but I'm scared. I like him more than I am scared of being hurt. It's just that it's there in the back of my mind.
I'm going to see him tomorrow...should I tell him I'm afraid of being hurt? I want to know what he wants from me, like: relationship, friend (I'm sure it's not just a friend), (as bad as this sounds) friends with benefits? See...to me, he is a great guy, definitely Boyfriend material, but I don’t know what he wants...should I ask? I think I should but I don't want to scare him away...I mean it's not like I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend (I leave that up to the guy) I just wanna know...eh!

No comments: