Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Yay! I have class tonight! I can't wait for class...I wish the class was a whole semester long. So...what is my day like? Actually looks kind of busy. I work from 10am until 4pm at 5pm I've got a Lake Pleasant protocol meeting (in case there is a lake emergency). Immediately following that is the cadet meeting. Then I haul ass out to Tempe for my class. I wonder if I can get the cadet meeting info early so I can leave right after the Lake Pleasant protocol thing. That would be great!

Hmmm…Crystal might get to come down for the Mexico trip, she’d be here the 20th. That would be so awesome! It really would. Oh, I wish I wish I wish (I were a fish! Teehee!) She would come. Then she can meet “The guy” :) That gave me this (3rd pic down) I really like him… (I’ll write more later today)

Oh...One more thing :Stupid people suck...they piss me off (is that bad that I say that? I think stupid people piss everyone off)

No comments: