Friday, March 14, 2003

I'll add on to last nights (late night) post: God, this guy is great! But when I wrote last night I was happy because I got to talk to my big sis (Crystal)! God! I love talking to her! She really is my big sister.
But yeah (Jamie) I did talk to him, not really about anything in particular. He's so great. I mean...*sigh* He tells me (constantly) how good I am and how gorgeous I am, and "I've got this light about me"…He really makes me smile. Last night he told me “I’m crazy about you” (*sigh* I’m crazy about him too). I keep going back and forth between being so happy about him and being ecstatic about my big sis! She's gotta come visit me now...Life is SO good!!! I really want to go camping....

Do you ever just have memories, and wish you wrote them down on somedays, kinda so you could keep remembering them over and over again? I do.

No comments: