Monday, March 10, 2003

WOW! I just had the coolest date ever! (No, really I think that was the best date I’ve ever been on.) I know I grinned the whole nightlong. I mean that is totally a good thing. You know? *Sigh* I wish Lani would pick up her phone. I want to tell her all about it.

My step dad likes him…my mom likes him. ***I like him***(They really liked it because he introduced himself to them and shook their hand. My step dad said “he looked me right in the eye when he did that, I like that. He’s good”) ~I’ve got the biggest grin right now. :) and I'm sure I sound as giddy (p-wotw) as a high schooler. hahaha.

We went out to eat at The Cheese Cake Factory. I’ve never been there and it was so awesome. And he gave me the coolest gift I’ve ever gotten; I’m seriously going to carry it around with me all day tomorrow so I can show it off. It’s really cool. WANNA SEE??? (3rd picture down)
Then we went and saw Chicago. I had a really great night tonight. Really great…Sleep with Angels and Breathe Deep…

No comments: