Monday, March 03, 2003

So! Today is my dad's Birthday...Happy 45th B-Day dad! hehehe...I think I have to write this just because it's never happend before. (I hink Lacey just went outside and puked..weird, how did she know to go out side?) So First off, I never (almost) get my number asked for (or get hit on) and you might be thinking..."not true, it's happend twice in the last two weeks" but, they never follow through...the last one didn't...this one probably won't. Well here is what I was gonna say. When we went out for dinner tonight, this guy was totally checking me out. Then he came up to my (family's) table when we got seated and I talked to him for a few minutes. He's nice...he told me i was beautiful. I have never seen a guy have enough guts to come up and talk to a girl in front of her family. It was cool.

No comments: