Saturday, March 08, 2003


I've got a date, I've got a date, I've got a date. Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!

Hehehe, Hmm... My memory of the day: New Years day 2001...Biggest hangover ever! Hmmm, I only get them when I drink and don't get enough sleep. :( I don't think I wanna be a "party" person anymore. It's really not my style. The whole drunk thing, It's really not any fun, you know? (Who's catching on to the fact that I have a Hangover! My first one since New Years 2001. Not cool, not cool at all.) So about the party thing, it's really not me anymore. I'm done with it...I think I'm ready to grow up already. I'm tired of fucking around with my life. *Sigh*
I like beer, I think Bud Light tastes pretty good. But truthfully, I don't think I like being drunk. I think I would like to just have a beer once in a while. you know, relaxing...just for the taste.
Fuck I'm tired. I think I want to get my nails done. I dunno, I've been growing them out (trying) usually they look like guys nails all cut short. but now they are about [] <-that long (eh! a little bit shorter. tiny bit)
So...I'm gonna (hehehe "need you to mover your desk, yeah..." sorry, I watched Office Space, like, two or three times last night.) go now. Later! Breathe Deep...

Oh! And my date is tomorrow at 6! Yay!

No comments: