Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Well life is doing...okay. I am about to run to the bank and drop off a deposit, and then I'm gonna get W-2's from Mike...yep that's right, "the EX" I'm afraid of seeing him...I know he's changed a lot, Is it change? He’s just different...that's all. I would rather remember him the way he used to be.
After all I've been through, and this might put me right back where I was. I mean...I had my "epiphany” you know…”life will go on, I don’t need him! I’m better off without him” but seeing him? I don’t know…I feel like it’s going to set me back. And I worry about that. I worry about myself when I think about him.
But at the same time, I want to see him. Want to see how much better I am than him…(then I worry that I am not better off than he is) I just want to be strong enough to face my fears…


No comments: