Wednesday, October 09, 2002

AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just woke up! it's like past 1:00pm! hmmm, but it felt so good. :) I feel really good today. I got this song off the internenet. I absolutely love it. Great Big Sea "Sea of No Cares". I dunno, the song is just great. "When you're in love, theres no time and no space. There's a permanent smile on your face. Your friends all complain that you're going insane. But the truth is they're just afraid." Hey you know what, it's true. 3 years is a long time, but it went by so fast. It's been over a month now. But I remember it like it was yesterday. That's when it hurts. I know I'll fall in love again. So today I feel like I'm on top of the world. I am so happy to be visiting Tucson. I love my little sister(s). My Lani, You make me so Proud. I'll love you forever, and I'll always be here for you.

No comments: