Friday, October 11, 2002

hmmmm, I'm so tired right now. For the second time this week I didn't go to bed until almost 5:00am... Wow! Isn't that late (or is it early?). Today I am going back to the Dog and Horse sanctuary to pet animals. When I can walk them I will go back again. But since I am "Gimpy" on crutches, I cannot walk them. But I love animals. There is a dog there I would want. He's beautiful. His name is Goliath. You don't walk him, he walks you. He's a Pit Bull, but white and light brown. I guess it's a good thing to be still living at home. It curbs my desire to bring home animals all the time. Well, I will write later when we come back. Right now I'm so freakin' (wotw) hungry! I think I am going to go rummage through my sisters cabinets looking for food. YUMMY!

No comments: