Wednesday, October 09, 2002

Well it's 12:32 am. I don't know who will read this but you're lucky... straight into the mind of me. I had a really long day. It's hard when you loved someone so much, and then you lost them. (Don't worry he's not dead) "don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Right? not today. I wasn't up to the challenge. (Sorry guys. I Just have to get this out of my system.) Sometimes I really hate guys. Why is it that the ones you want to be with you can't? There is always something in the way. I mean, I tried new things. But no guy will ever match up to Mike, no matter what happened between us. "You do what you do, and you pay for you sins. There's no such thing as 'What might have been?' That's a waste of time. Drive you outta your mind." That's all for now. I'm tired and I hurt. Will anyone ever love me the way he did, without what happened between us? It could have gone forever. I love him, I always will. He just can't be the one.

No comments: