Saturday, October 12, 2002

It was so weird, like out of a movie. I was at the bus station totally upset because I didn't get to say goodbye to my baby sis before I left. :(.'.'.'. So we boarded and I'm sitting there getting depressed because I don't know when I'll see her again. So I called my friend Crystal because she always cheers my up, and I haven't even been on with her for 15 sec. (literally when I hung up it was a 14 sec call) and I'm telling her I'm bummed and why. Then I hear "Jonya?" And I look up and my sister is standing there on my bus. I cried and gave her a hug. And just like that she was gone again and I was sitting in my seat crying. I questioned whether it really happened or not. My bus pulled away a minute later. And she was sitting on the corner. She stood up and started waving and I just put my hand on the window and cried. I love my little sis. I cried for like 10 min. afterwards. The people on the bus must have though I was retarded. That is where the movie part ended. Because if it were a movie I would have made the bus driver stop the bus and ran off and stayed forever. But we all know gimpy people on crutches can't run. Good night Lani, I love you.

P.S. I met a guy from South Africa on the bus. he was visiting friends at the university. I call him "The Guy" or "The Guy from South Africa" because I didn't get his name. I wrote about him in a letter to Crystal. I was "people watching" he was the most interesting. He was writing to, I wonder if he wrote about me wondering if I was writing about him. I should have asked. hahaha! He wrote all the way from Tucson to Phoenix as did I. He offered to help me take my bags off the bus. Thank you "The Guy".

P.S.S. Hey 7! your letter is four pages long, but I wrote it on a bus so it's bumpy at parts, I'll mail it Monday. :)

Lesson of the day: One moment can make or break your day.

No comments: