Saturday, October 12, 2002

It's 3:33 pm. And my bus back to Phoenix leaves at 4:25, I still have to buy my ticket. So I need to be there at 4:00. And my sister isn't home. I have no Idea how to get there. Okay I have one Idea! Cabbies. Lani is friends with cabbies. so I called one up. Cool I have a ride. I fixed one problem. Now the Second. No way to say goodbye to my little sis. :( I'm sad, oh but I hear voices. Is someone here? Nope, voices for someone else. Okay well I am off to Phoenix again. Sad to leave too. But I have to go back. I wish I haad some time to clean up here before I left, she would have liked that. Well I am going now, I hope the ride back isn't too long. I have a book. "Return of the King" third in the series of Lord of the Rings. Good Bye Jess, Good bye Tucson, and most of all Good bye Lani I love you forever. Sorry I couldn't say good bye.

No comments: