Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Ahhhhhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!
I am so Bad. not really but I am at work and I was checking my e-mail. That's why I said I was bad. So today is gonna rock...later! Right now it sucks, My ex has been pissing me off, someone is spreading a nasty rumor about me. And I wanna know who it is. He (my ex) was asking why I was so pissed off and I said " We'll wouldn't you be?" and know what he says... "Not if I truly did it." what a Bitch! Anyways I told him to leave me alone.
Work is pretty good though. It actually goes pretty fast, I work 8 to 5 and I am already at 12:30 wow! I haven't even taken my lunch break yet. That's when it goes really fast, after lunch. Because it's only gonna be like 3 more hours to work after lunch. Then Tucson here I come! Yeah!
I am so Excited. I get to go to Tucson today. and I get to go To HAZY DAYZ tonight! WooHoo! I'm gonna move to Tucson just for Hazy Dayz. JK. But I do like it a lot. Well I am gonna try to get back to work (thinking about Tucson got me so Excited, I might not be able to concentrate now.)

Lesson of the Day: "Don't always believe what you hear"

No comments: