Friday, October 25, 2002

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored. . . . . . .
Can you tell that I am bored? And guess what else... I am hungry. What can I get for $4.00 that is filling? I am in Tucson so I dunno what is cheap and filling around here. I am going to sit here and think about where I can get some good food.

Hmmmm... Today would have been my 3 year anniversary with my ex, it's kind of weird. It's weird that I don't have a problem with not being with him. I mean I would think that today would be the hardest day, and that I would miss him most today. But it's not. Today is actually good, and I didn't even realize what day it was until I was on the phone with Crystal and she said the date. It's okay though. Today is a good day, and I have my Jeep back (he's my baby - 'Shadowfax'). Bye.

No comments: