Saturday, October 26, 2002

So, life is good and my hands are COLD! I can barely type. I went to the drive-in tonight with Lani, Chad and his puppy, Sky. We watched "Signs" and "Sweet Home Alabama" both pretty good movies.

I talked to Katie tonight, she had her first code tonight at the station. Motorcycle Vs. Wall. I can't imagine seeing that. I just haven't been there yet, I know it sounds bad but, I'll have my chance one day.

And here is another weird thing, I wanna see Casey. I hope he wants to see me too, but I won't know until next time I talk to him probably won't be 'til Monday or later. Hopefully Monday.

I thought I had this 'thing' for this guy Ryan. I still kinda do, but it seems to me that he doesn't have a 'thing' for me anymore. I guess that is what I get for liking a guy that lives in Tucson when I live in Phoenix. So I'll just drop it. Anyways it's a long story. Kinda, not really. I just don't wanna write it down. What can I say it's 2 o'clock AM, and I'm lazy.

No comments: