Thursday, October 24, 2002

I wanted to write something, but now that I am on the computer thinking about it I can’t think of anything to write.

I was really tired yesterday. I love my life though, I really do. And I love my sister, Lani, I am so happy that she is doing good. I went with her to an appointment today, and sitting there I realized that she is different than she used to be. I know things are hard for her. Life in general is...Hard. But she is doing good, and she is happy. That is all that matters. I love my sister and I love seeing her happy. It’s a good feeling. I remember when days weren’t so good, but now you learn to cope with changes and even if the way “things re-arrange” isn’t what you want now, maybe...just maybe it will be what you want later.

On a lighter note. I love Hazy Dayz. I didn’t sit “bitch” on the little couch last night so I couldn’t stare at the picture I always stare at. So it was different for me. Different can be good though. ***I just looked at the TWIX wrapper and it says “may contain peanuts” hahaha. I should give it to Chris. JK*** We carved pumpkins last night after the poetry reading. We were out on the patio sitting on the couch and bench thing. My pumpkins’ (Well, he’s not just my pumpkin...Ryan helped me carve him, so it’s his too :-p) name is “Billy Bob” I fucked his teeth up, so that is how he got his name.

I got ice cream with Ryan after Hazy Dayz and Pumpkin carving. We decide that since everyone was going to ditch us, ice cream sounded good. I have never seen anyone eat a whole thing of Ben & Jerry’s in one sitting. I can’t even eat ½ ! Anyways I’ll write later...Maybe.

Lesson of the day: Learn from the past, it will help the future.”

No comments: