Friday, October 25, 2002

Right now I feel like being a bitch. My sister pissed me off because she gave me an attitude about the fucking bed. I was just telling her why I didn't wanna sleep on it. I feel like going home now. I don't wanna be here (in Tucson) anymore. I don't have friends here. Well I have a few but they don't wanna hang out with me ***to busy, I can understand that though***. So I didn't do shit tonight. Nothing that I wanted to do atleast. I mean I wanted to do it, but I didn't choose it. Like I went to see a German film tonight and I went to Epic tonight. I had fun doing both and I wanted to do both, but I am tired of driving I just wanna sit down with some friends and watch a fucking movie at home. It doesn't even have to be my home...anyone's would do. Fuck it. I don't even wanna write anymore, I just wanna go to sleep. I'm tired of dealing with people and attitudes. I'm tired of going out of my way for people and not even getting a proper thank you. I just wanna sleep. I better not wake up in a Bitchy mood. I hate being like this. Fuck! It pisses me off. I am going to bed.

No comments: