Thursday, October 17, 2002

Okay I am pissed. I had a whole thing written about how awesome last night was. And I accidentally deleted it. Stupid Stupid Dumb Dumb! Oh and catch my other act of stupidity...No phone number! Doh! I am a freakin retard.
Well I had been saying how it is awesome it feels when a guy puts you before himself.
I was saying how last night I felt so good to be asked what I want. And when I ask the same question back, to hear the reply "I've got what I want." and when I asked "Oh? And what is that?" to hear the reply "This Moment. With you." I am just happy right now.
You know who you are...Thankyou. :)
Anyways the sun was starting to set on my way home from work today. It was so beautiful. Everyone thinks clouds are so gloomy, but they aren't, not always. It was like they were everwhere around the sun but not touching it. It was so cool. I love clouds, I wish it would rain. And I wanna go camping so freakin' bad. But Katie says we are supposed to go in Nov. Some time. Fuck Yeah (wotw)!

Lesson of the day: Life is full surprises. :)

Fuck Yeah! (wotw) Crystal is getting her tounge pierced right now! (I am such a bad influence...but hey, if it get's her to stop smoking)

P.S. I have a busy weekend (kindof - ha! not really.) so If I don't write you guys can e-mail me (jur311@hotmail.com) or call me (602.373.7024) <- Yeah, Do that! (you can never get enough calls)
Friday: I'll write I don't work on Friday's...Evening- Fear Farm?
Saturday: Morning- Work with Glendale for thier Interview process...Evening- ?
Sunday: Church. Then I dunno.

(now that I look it doesn't seem like that much. hmmm. I'm just tired. Long night last night. :) )

No comments: