Sunday, October 13, 2002

***Well, thank you Crystal for finally getting on-line. Yeah, I know it only took you like 3 minutes, and that was 5 hours ago. I'm over it. :)***

Anyway, I remembered something else. How parents traumatize their kids. Every one says it. Parents traumatize thier kids." who believes it? Parents obviously don't think they have done it, because that would mean they have turned into thier parents. Shit, I know it'll happen if I have Kids. I know there is gonna be something that they will remember forever and be totally traumatized by it. And when they tell it to me I'm gonna be like "You know what I knew it was gonna happen, I just didn't know when or how." I don't think most parents even realize they things that they do.

Even as old as I am something's will stick with me forever. (story time)

Well I got in from Tucson last night around 6:20. My step dad came and got me from the Greyhound station. Life is good, right. So we head home to meet mom, and from there we are going to Aloha Kitchen. Car ride is good. So we get to where we are going to eat. Yummy! (Here's where things take a turn) So I order and head to the bathroom. When I get out, my step dad is pissy. So I find out why (hey I'm a nice person. What can I say?) So for the rest of the time my step dad is there he is Pissy 'cuz mom is being bitchy (by the way- he's pissy 'cuz she told him what he wanted…understandable) So mom is being mean now. After she makes him mad enough he goes out side and sits in the car. she's like "I hope we still have a ride home now." And I tell her "He's mad at you mom, not me.Are you on your peiod or something because you are being a real bitch." So now she's pissy at me because he isn’t mad at me he's mad at her, and I told it to her straight up (do people even use that term anymore? Straight up…) So anyway, (I'll skip to the Traumatic part) After she's been pissy with me for a while she kinda chuckles. So naturally I ask "what?" (Ha!) And she says "I remember this letter you wrote to your sister when you were little saying that she was going to ruin you chances of becoming a model. When really it's you that ruined your chances of becoming a model." how is that? " You like candy bars too much" Well mom, I haven't had a candy bar in a long time (thinking: Bitch F&^% You!) and she says "Well it's because you like to eat." So then I just stopped eating my food (thinking: F&^% You! How dare you say that! I am not fat and Just Because You want to be an F&^%ing Bitch Tonight, don't even take it out on me. Just because you went and lost weight and went from being a heifer to almost what you want to weigh! YOU Know What F&^% YOU! I am not You I am satisfied with wearing a size 11-12 I am 5 feet and 10 inches Tall I am NOT your Short Midget ASS! BITCH!) So I don't say any thing because I know if I open my mouth words aren't gonna be good. Meanwhile, My step dad had come back inside picked up his food and Moved away from our table. After that whole "letter" conversation was over and had been over for a few minutes. he has finished his food and gone back out to the car. Then mom says "I'm glad he left, I was about to flip him off and say 'F&^% You!" Then she asks me "Have you ever been mad enough to say that to someone?" and I reply "Have I ever said it to you?" she says "Well no." And I reply "Then No. I haven't been mad enough to say it to Them."

Lesson of the day: “For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” (author unknown)

No comments: