Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Yay! (Is that even how you are supposed to spell that word? Yay!I know yeah is yeah...but yeay or yey or yay! I think Yay!)
Finally! Okay. All right so I'll admit it. I was wrong. my sister brought to my attention that not all of her friends are hot. (True) and not all of them have "crushes" on her. (also true) so there I am done. I was wrong and I admit it. The difference between guys and girls...we can admit being wrong without killing our pride.
So Tucson was a blast, and so was Hazy Dayz. I actually had talked to one of Lani's friends, at Hazy Dayz, about fire fighting. He was really cool about it, he said he had taken some classes at GCC when he was younger. First off the guy is cool because he took Fire fighter Classes. Second he's cool because he's kinda cute. I dunno what my type is, I guess it really depends on the guy. Well we talked for a while at Hazy Dayz, then he had to go. So I talk to my sister when I get back to the couch, and I'm like "Dude! Your friend is cute." I think he is my age. 19, I'm pretty sure that is how old he said he was.
So I am on-line today, and my little sis gets on. She says "guess who I saw today." Who? "Ryan, remember the guy from Hazy Dayz?" Oh yeah, I remember, the cute one! What did he say? "Well I told him 'my sister thinks you're cute. And he said 'Well she's pretty cute too." SWEET! "Yeah well He said that next time he goes to Phoenix I have to give him your number."
You guys don't know what this means! Besides the fact that I am wrong about having guys think I'm pretty, since the surgery. It means that a guy actually thought I was pretty. Now any guy reading this is like "whatever" but sometimes a guys opinion does matter. It just makes us Girls feel good. I like it when anyone tells me I look good. Even if I think I look good, I like to have people tell it to me.

Lesson of the day: You aren't always right, and when you are wrong it's okay to admit it.

No comments: