Sunday, October 13, 2002

Well it's 6:02pm, and I am waiting for crystal to get on line. What's up with that dude! First you message me (and wake me up from my nap!) saying you are getting on line...Then I get up. Turn the computer on, and Then I get on-line so I can chat w/ you, and you still aren't on. WTF! Hey since I am talking to you (Crystal) Remind me to e-mail you when you read this, I will try to remember on my own. But you know me. Actually (speaking of remembering things) I did remeber something....A story. And it goes something like this...

Carded For Cake
October 7th 2002, Lani and I were at Trader Joe's looking for some kind of salad dressing that Lani wanted (which we never found) and we passed by one of the "vendors" He was giving out samples of some kind of cake (which was way to thick for me anyways)so we walk by and we're like "hey free samples. Can we have some?"....(here's where it get's good...)
Vendor dude: "are you 16?"
Us: "oh, we have to be 16?"
Vendor Dude: "Well if you aren't 16 then your parents need to be with you."
Us: "oh! hahaha. You think we aren't over 16?"
Vendor Dude: "If you aren't at least 16 your parents ned to be with you just in case you have an allergic reaction."
Us: "Hahahah! "
Lani: "Dude this is my second year at teh UofA. Here look I'll show you some ID."
Me: "I'm her OLDER sister!"
Us: "hahaha."
Vendor Dude: "No, no, it's okay you don't have to show me you ID. *chuckles to self* here you go, have some cake."

No comments: