Tuesday, October 15, 2002

So life is good. I didn't get time to write yesterday really. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday to get my stitches out. The scar is going to be a lot longer than I thought. I thought maybe 2 inches. But it looks a lot more like 3.5. Well I got a new cast on, Purple. My dad said purple would look good on me because it looks good on him. So I followed his advice. Purple it is. The other colors didn't look that good anyway. I got a good look at my leg when they took the cast off. It's so skinny now (but hey! It's didn't stink) and hairy. I was joking about how I should have brought a razor with me so I could shave in between casts.

After my Doctor's appointment I had a meeting for Glendale Fire Department. I am a cadet with them so we have meetings every so often. Well I thought it was a meeting turned out to be a class. It's cool though. I love getting to meet up with them anyway. Katie, Sophie, and I went to Pullano's after the class. Dan and Flick didn't wanna come. It's all good, it was kinda fun having "girls night out" pizza and wings (and Zucchini of course). Katie you are my Idol!

I'll write more later.

No comments: