Monday, November 11, 2002

It's Monday! Yay !!! I just talked to Stina on the phone. I hope she moves up here then when I move up here we'll have the whole @5.7.9@ "crew" up here. I can't wait. It'll be great (p-wotw). SO life is good, I really love it up here. I knew I would. I wonder what my dad will say when I tell him I am gonna move out of Arizona... Probably "good riddance" hahaha. I tryed to call him the day before I left to come up here ,and see what it was like, and he never called me back. So he doesn't even know I am here. When I get back I bet he'll ask why I didn't tell him I was going, and then after he, pretty much, bitches me out for not telling him I went out of town He'll turn around and do the same thing ***It's happened before!!!*** We'll since he never called me back he doesn't know that I took my first written test on last Wednesday.
I've been watching cartoons all morning. Aren't you surprised I am even up in the morning? I am on "vacation" I'm supposed to sleep until noon. But know what, it doesn't bother me that I've gotten up early. I really need to go do laundry today. I've been wearing these socks for two days (yuck) and they aren't even my socks.... I had to borrow them from Crystal! ***SORRY DUDE!!!*** Yeah, I need to go wash clothes. Well I'm gonna go now. Bye :)

No comments: