Wednesday, November 13, 2002

So today was a total waste of time...not really. but a lot of what I did today was a waste. I had only $29.40 in my account and I needed $35.00 for the application fee. so I figure that if I go around one it'll work out right. Because my mom is putting money in my bank. So I head there... The place is a Bitch and a half to find... but I find it, Well I figure that I can go and use my debit card to pay. But NOOOOOO!!!!! they don't take anything except cash! WTF! so I ask the lady where the closest cash machine is. it only took me like 5 minutes to get there. Then it wants to charge me a fee. Whatever, I try anyways. Money still hasn't gone into my account! So I call mom. It's not her fault, she gave richard a check to put in my account. So I call him. He says that he is sending an e-mail an he'll head to the bank in an hour. Keep in ind that I am already by the place and it's like 3:45pm. By the time he get's the the bank it'll be 4:30...and who know's if it'll go though today. So I say "fuck it! I'll come back tomorrow" I don't wanna get stuck in rush hour, for two reasons. One: Rush hour is Rush hour...Two: I have no clue where anything in Colorado is so I should head back before It get's to hard for me to figure it out. So here I am. and know what... I'm fucking hungry.

No comments: