Friday, November 15, 2002

Sure now that Crystal is ready to go I wanna get on & type on my Web Site. Hehehe. I am so goofy sometimes. I wanted to see what she was writing then I felt like writing after she got done writing.
Last night was cool. Even though I've been feeling pretty shitty (sick) we went and watched Final Fantasy at Joe's house. It was pretty good. I spent the entire movie trying to figure out who did the peoples voices. A few of them I got. But the chick took us (Joe & me) the whole movie to figure out. First I wanted to say the chick from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. But that movie is subtitled. But I was almost sure of it; she was in a James Bond movie also. Then the movie is almost over and I'm like "Mulan! It's Mulan! Who ever did MULAN's voice!" so we wait for the credits and it turns out to be Ming-Na. Who I'm pretty sure did Mulan's Voice and is the chick from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (right) Well I'm still trying to figure out who James Woods is. He does the voice for the Mean General. And I can almost see his face in my mind...but I can't. Oh well, :( I'll look on-line later to check and see if I'm right.
I am going do the Colorado DMV now to get a Colorado Drivers License, then to Crystals Union to put my Application in. TO Cherry Creek Mall ~to show Crystal the bathrooms there, it's fuckin' Tight, I want bathrooms like those in my house~ Then to Go see.... HARRY POTTER! Hehehe YAY. We want to go while all the little kids are in school, little punks. Hehehe. Okay bye.

No comments: