Monday, December 02, 2002

I feel great today! I got a lot out that I needed to get off my chest. You know what though, some people just don't understand (You know who you are MM...Have you ever really been in love? Seriously, I want an answer) I can't believe the nerve of some people to say that "it's been four months you should get over it" after I had been upset all day. Just so you know...You made me cry. Comments like that are totally not acceptable, especially if you want to stay on my good side. So you've officially used your one "asshole" card, I won't give you another one. No offense but I don't need friends like that, so if you want to stay on my good side, an apology would make me feel a little bit better. Yeah.
On a better note! Last night was awesome! I went over to Casey's house and Him, His brother (Brandon) His roommate (Justin ~hottie~ hehehe) and I played "Twisted Metal: Black" until 1am! I got my ass beat (I think the most kills I got in one "derby" was two, hahaha), it was the thumbnails I swear! They were just to damn long, I couldn't push the buttons right. :) It's okay, when we were done I trimmed my nails a little bit shorter. (Don't worry 7! they are still there) But now I can push the buttons right! Yay! I can't wait to come home and play, what about you 7? I'm gonna bring my guitar, and my PS2, hmmm what else am I bringing? I dunno...We'll have to wait and see, seeing as how I haven't packed yet. My dad still hasn't called me. He's at work right now, I could call him...But I really wish he would call me...So I knew he was taking the time out of his day to think about me. I wonder if he does a lot.
Wow! I'm sure I am not the only one that noticed...I have a lot of issues over guys. Wow I just had really bad De Ja Vu! Insane! I know what's gonna happen...I'm calling Crystal...I'm gonna make a bet with her.Okay it's done. weird. Okay....I love today. It's awesome so far! Me so happy.

I'm a Jello Shot!, discover your ALcoHoLiC personality!

I''m 41.5% X-rated. How X-Rated are you?

No comments: