Thursday, December 05, 2002

WooHoo! Crystal doesn't work tomorrow! (I'm on her computer right now...shhhh!) I have my bed in my room and it's cleaned out I've even got some pictures on the wall. So last night I had a really weird dream.
First I was at school (high school) and Mike was there and I kept talking to him and it was like we had just gotten in a fight because I was still really mad at him and he was kind of mad at me. Then school got out and I drove this huge white truck somewhere, And next thing I know I was with the Cadets I saw Katie , Sophie & Alex. And we were doing some kind of Practical thing so we had gloves on and we were waiting for calls on car accidents. I kept taking my gloves off and having to put new ones on when we got calls. Then after that I was at some kind of party, and Casey & I were the first ones there so I had a drink already and I was sitting on the couch and they gave me another one then there were like 15 people there sitting on the couches and I was getting cups to have slushies and everytime I put my cup down I had to grab another one because my cups kept dissappearing. So I kept going to the cubboard ( I dunno how to spell that) and grabbing new cups.
I woke up kind of sad. I don't know why. I think it was a really weird dream, especially the fact that I kept changing my gloves and getting new cups. I didn't even have a reason to change the gloves I was just standing there I hadn't touched anyone yet. I dunno it was weird.

No comments: