Wednesday, December 04, 2002

YAAAAYYYY!!!!! I'm home, I am so happy to be back. I love you Lani & Mom & everyone else...Momm (april) the Banana Bread is freakin awesome! I had some on the bus. The trip home wasn't as bad as the trip there. I met a ton of cool people, mostly (hot) guys...and me being the only decent looking chick on the bus I got a lot of attention...Hahahah! Yaaayyyyy! I'm home. I'm gonna go find a job until I get hired on with Crystal. Gotta be productive.

Oh, yeah...I feel really good today, it was snowing in New Mexico last night, and I threw a snow ball at a Budweiser (this should make the parents feel good, I had to look up how to spell "Budweiser") sign and then I threw one at some chick! . :) We had a few tiny flakes this morning. :-p I feel really good right now. Gonna take a shower, I'll feel even better! Yay! I love my Life!

Know what else, I am listening to Metallica right now (on Crystal's computer) and I listened to "Nothing Else Matters" and it didn't bother me at all. :) ~for those of you that don't know, it was Mike & My song...for three years, I remember for our two year anniversary he was out of town and I heard "our song" and it made me cry like all day long.~ I'm glad it didn't bother me because it's a freakin awesome song. I had songs with almost all of my ex's... Stephen "I Cross my Heart"(George Strait), Paul "Life's a Dance"(John Michael Montgomery), and Michael "Nothing Else Matters"(Metallica)...I've only had four boyfriends and my first one & I didn't have a song...I dunno if he really counts. It was like 8th grade! hahahah! Taylor Davis, I remember still...

Anyways I'm gonna go take my shower now! Bye.

No comments: