Friday, December 06, 2002

Yay! it's Friday....Did anyone sign my guestbook? I just put it in last night. I can't beileve I didn't go to bed until like two am, then I woke up on my own around ten or 10:30am. Usually I would have slept until noon, but I woke up good. I went and took some of the movies back to Blockbuster & went to the post office. Then I was gonna set up my PS2 but there is a cord missing (pardon my language but...) that fucking sucks! There is no way I'm gonna go buy that cable again, it's probably like twenty dollars, I can't afford that.
Yesterday I went out and put in some applications so I can have a job until I get hired with Crystal. Cool huh, I can't wait. I really like it here, A lot! Crystal & I have matching Key chains w/ a "special key" on each one. It's out thing. :) well I'm gonna go now. Later!

No comments: